NEW YORK, NY – Feb 9, 2016 – NS1™, the leading intelligent DNS and traffic management provider focused on application delivery optimization and management, announced today massive year-over-year growth along with record-breaking Q4 performance. The company continues its acceleration into 2016 in order to meet the demand for its disruptive DNS and advanced traffic management technologies.
Defining the Future of Application Delivery
- 2015 revenue growth – NS1 increased its revenue at a triple-digit rate and in Q4 added premier customers including:
- one of the largest cloud-based file sharing and storage companies in the world
- a major integrated media company
- a leading US-based cable and satellite company with a significant web presence
- Displacing traditional managed DNS – With customers citing the need for greater intelligence, control and ease of use that a next-generation platform offers, NS1 continued to displace traditional managed DNS providers.
- Improving end-user experience – The company announced the launch of its groundbreaking traffic management solution, Pulsar, which brings application management to the extreme edge while dramatically improving end-user experience.
- Global scaling – Expanded global infrastructure capacity by scaling to 24 POPs worldwide.
- Funding – Successfully completed a Series A equity investment round led by Sigma Prime Ventures and Flybridge Capital Partners.
- Growth – The company increased its head count by 400% and opened its new headquarters in lower Manhattan, a sales office in San Francisco and a regional office in Singapore.
Kris Beevers, cofounder and CEO of NS1: “DNS presents a powerful opportunity because it is the ingress point to most applications and websites. That means DNS lookup has the potential to be the first and most impactful place to make a decision about which application endpoint should service a user. Leading companies with mission-critical applications like Imgur, CatchPoint, TurboBytes and PulsePoint all rely on the NS1 platform to deliver their applications as well as manage critical stages in their DevOps processes.”
- Watch a demo of the NS1 platform in action
- Download 451 Research’s Impact Report on NS1
- Sign up and begin using NS1 within minutes
- Read our blog
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like us on Facebook
NS1’s intelligent DNS and traffic management platform, with its data-driven architecture and unique Filter Chain routing engine, is purpose-built for the most demanding, mission-critical applications on the Internet. NS1’s comprehensive platform technology leverages infrastructure, application, and network data to make intelligent routing decisions in real time, ensuring optimal application performance and reliability. NS1’s customers include Imgur, MaxCDN, Collective Media, OneLogin and many more.