New York, NY – November 2, 2015 – NS1, an intelligent DNS and traffic management company, today announced details supporting its accelerated business growth for the first three quarters of 2015. Fueled by the demand for high performing applications and growing awareness of the advantages a next-generation DNS and traffic management solution can deliver, some of the best-known brands in the world have turned to the NS1 platform to achieve their business objectives. In response to this growing demand, the company is ramping up operations to support new customer acquisition, product enhancements and customer deployments, as well as expand its international presence.
“From a speed and reliability standpoint, NS1 has earned its place as a top performer,” said Mehdi Daoudi, co-founder and CEO of Catchpoint Systems, Inc. “When you couple the strength of their anycasted network with their Filter Chain technology, data feeds and API-first architecture, the NS1 platform is truly in a class of its own.”
As web application architectures have become more advanced and Internet infrastructure more distributed, the capabilities of cumbersome legacy DNS solutions have simply lagged behind, hindering end user experience while slowing down application developers. NS1 is the only purpose-built solution on the market designed to meet the needs of high-velocity Internet traffic, distributed applications and content-driven websites. NS1’s service ensures an always-on, lightning fast user experience while simultaneously improving the operational efficiency of a business’s infrastructure.
Q3 2015 company highlights include:
- Reaching triple digit same quarter, year-over-year revenue growth driven by key new customer wins, including two of the largest social media companies in the world, a major public research university, several top gaming companies, and a number of high technology companies, among others.
- Since 2013, achieving a 100 percent customer retention rate, which includes high profile customers such as Imgur, PulsePoint, Collective Media, Algolia, MaxCDN and many more.
- Tripling headcount and opening a new headquarters in lower Manhattan, as well as a new regional office in Singapore.
- Hiring IT infrastructure and security industry veteran Jason Thompson as vice president of marketing to focus on driving the company’s global expansion and brand presence.
- Launching a new integration with Ansible to further enhance the NS1 platform’s position as an enterprise grade, natively integrated component of the DevOps ecosystem.
- Upgrading capacity in New York, San Jose, Brazil and Dallas points of presence (POP), and launching new POPs in Denver, Toronto, Frankfurt and Warsaw for a total of 23 global POPs and the best performing DNS delivery network in the industry.
“We are seeing a major transformation in the marketplace,” said Kris Beevers, co-founder and CEO at NS1. “Leading Internet properties understand that DNS and traffic management are mission critical components of their application architecture. Our customers see the value in an intelligent, platform-based approach to DNS from a performance, end user experience, and operations perspective. We anticipate this growth will continue as application developers look for greater visibility and control into their applications.” Additional information: NS1 is hosting a webinar on Wednesday, Nov. 4 at 2 p.m. ET, which will include the first public demonstration of Pulsar™, the company’s cloud-based routing engine. Interested parties can register online by going to: http://info.ns1.com/pulsar-webinar.html. Resources
- Read more about NS1’s DNS and traffic management platform
- Sign up and begin using NS1 within minutes
- Read ourblog
- Follow us onTwitter
- Like us onFacebook
NS1’s intelligent DNS and traffic management platform, with its data driven architecture and unique Filter Chain routing engine, is purpose-built for the most demanding, mission-critical applications on the Internet. NS1’s comprehensive platform technology leverages infrastructure, application, and network data to make intelligent routing decisions in real time, ensuring optimal application performance and reliability. NS1’s platform is delivered through its world class Managed DNS Network for customers including Imgur, MaxCDN, Collective Media, OneLogin and many more. The company is backed by Flybridge Capital Partners and Sigma Prime Ventures and is headquartered in New York, NY. To find out more about NS1, visit our website:www.ns1.com