NEW YORK – April 26, 2017 – NS1®, the leading intelligent DNS and traffic management provider, announced today continued triple-digit growth in the first quarter of 2017, propelled by the growing need for application resiliency. In the wake of major outages of cloud-based mission critical services, IT leaders are focusing on strategies to ensure their essential business applications stay online.
NS1 offers the only solution on the market that provides managed DNS redundancy through a single pane of glass, enabling enterprises to simplify DNS management while taking advantage of the industry’s most advanced traffic management capabilities. NS1 continues to further its vision to Build a Smarter Internet™ as the company marks significant milestones in 2017.
Key NS1 2017 developments include:
- Exceeded Q1 2017 revenue targets as the company continues to grow at a triple-digit rate and acquire key customers.
- New customer acquisitions for Managed DNS continue to thrive as customers look for enterprise-class solutions that enable digital transformation and the move to the cloud.
- Launched an integration with the Terraform infrastructure automation tool, broadening the depth of NS1’s support for enterprises adopting infrastructure as code strategies.
- Rapid acceleration in Europe following the opening of NS1’s new Brighton, UK office.
- Released support for CERT DNS records, enabling healthcare providers participating in DirectTrust to securely exchange patient care information in compliance with HIPAA regulations.
To help further industry awareness of the need for redundant DNS, NS1 is participating in several upcoming events, including:
- May 8-10, 2017: Co-founder and CEO Kris Beevers will deliver a presentation at the Gartner IT Operations Strategies and Solutions Summit in Orlando, Florida.
- May 22-24, 2017: Co-founder and chief product officer Jonathan Sullivan will present a solution demo at Monitorama 2017 in Portland, Oregon.
- June 20-22, 2017: Kris Beevers will present a keynote at the 2017 Velocity San Jose Conference, titled Resiliency in a Service Provider World.
- The company will exhibit at RBTE, Gartner IO, Interop ITX, DevOpsDays Seattle, DevOpsDays Austin, Monitorama, Velocity New York and Velocity San Jose.
Kris Beevers, NS1 co-founder and CEO, said: “Recent events affecting cloud service providers across a number of technology areas, including DNS, cloud storage, networking, and more, have continued to highlight the critical importance of redundancy and resiliency at every layer of the application delivery stack. DNS is the entry point to every application, and deploying redundant DNS networks is critical to any resilient infrastructure strategy in 2017. Our customers, from the best known internet brands to the largest enterprises, trust NS1 to design and deliver highly resilient DNS technologies that ensure uptime without compromising on performance or traffic management features.” Additional Resources:
- Download NS1’s research note on the the Amazon S3 outage
- Watch a demo of the NS1 platform
- Read the NS1 blog
- Visit the NS1 Developer Hub
About NS1 NS1’s intelligent DNS and traffic management platform, with its data-driven architecture and unique Filter Chain™ routing engine, is purpose-built for the most demanding, mission-critical applications on the Internet. NS1’s comprehensive platform technology leverages infrastructure, application and network data to make intelligent routing decisions in real time, ensuring optimal application performance and reliability. NS1’s customers include Yelp, LinkedIn, Imgur, Taboola, OpenX and others. Visit ns1.com to learn more.