NEW YORK, Aug. 1, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- NS1™, the leading intelligent DNS and traffic management provider of application delivery optimization and management, today announced continued triple-digit growth in the second quarter, driven by major enterprise customer wins and rapid product evolution to meet market demand.
Key NS1 Q2 2017 Facts:
- Company growth exceeded 300 percent year-over-year.
- Added to its list of major internet and enterprise customers with a number of new customer wins including Salesforce, The Guardian and a top 10 North American airline.
- Launched new Developer Edition for Managed DNS plans, which enable developers more flexibility in testing, using and scaling with NS1.
- Launched its new Integrated Traffic Management program with integrations for HAProxy and KEMP, with more to follow. The ability to leverage dynamic awareness of network conditions alongside real-time load and capacity metrics from every point of presence in the application allows NS1 to optimize workload distribution and ensure the best possible experience for every end user.
- Continued to advance thought leadership at multiple key industry events around the world. Company executives keynoted at Velocity San Jose, spoke at Monitorama, gave presentations at DNS-OARC and more.
Kris Beevers, cofounder and CEO of NS1, said: "Application architectures have never been more dynamic, distributed and automated, yet many organizations still struggle with legacy DNS environments. Our mission at NS1 is to Build a Smarter Internet™ and enable our customers to unlock the potential of DNS to improve application performance and resiliency, drive operational efficiencies, and accelerate automation and digital transformation initiatives. The market's response has been phenomenal, and in the coming months we'll continue our aggressive push to modernize DNS as the leader in the space."
Jennifer P. Clark, vice president, network research, 451 Research, said: "The Managed DNS space is experiencing a fundamental shift due to DDoS threats, merger and acquisition activity, and major technology trends like microservice architectures and more distributed application infrastructure. Next-generation DNS managed services must be able to deliver better internet performance than our legacy DNS infrastructure. It must be able to scale to meet evolving internet demands."
NS1's intelligent DNS and traffic management platform, with its data-driven architecture and unique Filter Chain routing engine, is purpose-built for the most demanding, mission-critical applications on the internet. NS1's comprehensive platform technology leverages infrastructure, application, and network data to make intelligent routing decisions in real time, ensuring optimal application performance and reliability. NS1's customers include Yelp, DropBox, Imgur, Salesforce, The Guardian, Pandora and others. Visit ns1.com to learn more.
Nadel Phelan, Inc.