NEW YORK, Oct. 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- NS1™, the leading intelligent DNS and traffic management provider, announced today it continues its multi-year string of venture funding, rapid growth, major customer wins and game-changing product innovation that improves the reliability, security, automation and performance of critical path DNS applications.
NS1 has also bolstered its ranks with strategic new hires, including adding Marge Breya to the company's board of directors. Breya is an industry veteran who has held leadership roles at Informatica, SAP and HPE, among others.
Key NS1 Q3 2017 Facts:
- Raised $20 million in venture funding to continue development of innovative new DNS products and services, expand its customer base and further solidify its market leadership position.
- Drove rapid consecutive quarter revenue and customer growth in both North America and EMEA, adding customers such as Gannett Company and AMC Networks among other web-scale and enterprise clients.
- Made strategic additions to NS1's team:
- Marge Breya, board of directors
- Prianka De, head of people
- Renee Orser, director of engineering
- Kathleen Rohrecker, vice president of marketing
- Continued product innovation fueled growth:
- Launched Managed DNS for China and Nameserver Acceleration™ technology, improving network performance typically hindered by the Great Firewall. Its first customers include one of the internet's largest digital media platform companies, serving clients in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East.
- Introduced an updated version of the NS1 customer portal and enhanced security features.
Kris Beevers, cofounder and CEO of NS1, said: "Companies are adding regional content delivery networks (CDNs) to improve performance and save money, and they are using multiple cloud providers. This makes the need for NS1 even stronger. We're enabling enterprise technology strategists to diversify their CDN and cloud architectures to optimize for performance, reliability and cost. We're providing a significantly improved customer experience for brands' users in China as well. And our updated portal continues NS1's commitment to making it easy for operators of critical internet infrastructure to secure and manage very complex internet architecture."
Marge Breya, chief operating officer of Ionic Security and NS1 Board of Directors member, said: "Reliable and performant online presence is the life blood of today's economy. NS1 is ensuring that presence for the largest and most demanding brands or domains. I couldn't be more excited to be a part of further accelerating the company's growth."
NS1's intelligent DNS and traffic management platform, with its data-driven architecture and unique Filter Chain routing engine, is purpose-built for the most demanding, mission-critical applications on the internet. NS1's comprehensive platform technology leverages infrastructure, application, and network data to make intelligent routing decisions in real time, ensuring optimal application performance and reliability. NS1's customers include Yelp, DropBox, Imgur, Salesforce, The Guardian, Pandora and others. Visit ns1.com to learn more.
Nadel Phelan, Inc.