NEW YORK – May 4, 2016 – NS1®, the leading intelligent DNS and traffic management provider, announced today record-breaking 1Q2016 performance. The company continues on a strong growth trajectory as it meets demand for its next-generation DNS and advanced traffic management technologies.
Converging managed DNS, internal/private network DNS and traffic management into a single platform places NS1 in a unique market position. Combined with NS1’s developer-centric approach, the company continues to win new, top-tier customers and drive awareness of the next-generation DNS solutions enterprises need to gain advantage in an increasingly competitive digital marketplace.
- Explosive growth – With its converged solution, NS1 addresses a multi-billion dollar market. Significant growth metrics include:
- Triple-digit same quarter year-over-year growth
- NS1 platform now handles hundreds of billions of queries per month
- Pulsar™ and Dedicated DNS™ sales increased by triple digits in 1Q2016
- Year-over-year customer retention rate exceeded 99 percent
- Key customer wins – NS1 continues to displace incumbent DNS vendors, with more than 50 percent of new customer acquisitions coming from legacy solutions providers. Specific industry wins include:
- Leading application performance and analytics provider selected NS1 to deliver its managed DNS for all public properties, as well as dedicated DNS for internal use cases
- Fortune 50 enterprise selected NS1’s managed offering because of its robust, integrated monitoring and its ability to leverage the platform’s Filter Chain™ technology to route traffic across four data centers
- NS1 continues to dominate the AdTech space, signing a number of new customers as well as expanding its footprint with existing accounts
- An integral part of the DevOps ecosystem – Ongoing partnerships provide customers with a growing set of integrations, and NS1 continues to contribute technology to the open source community:
- Integrations with HipChat, PagerDuty and DataDog
- Corporate developments – Ongoing product development and new executive hires:
- Dedicated DNS launch – The company launched the first SaaS-based model for managing DNS and application traffic for public, private and hybrid public/private networks, deployed on customer-controlled infrastructure.
- New executive hires included Aaron Pullin, CFO and Jonathan Lewis, vice president, product.
Kris Beevers, cofounder and CEO of NS1, said:
“DNS was a behind-the-scenes workhorse for years, but organizations are waking up to its importance and its business potential. Enterprises in the business of delivering high-performance applications trust our platform to intelligently route traffic and support DevOps processes. We are grateful for this overwhelming, rapid adoption of our platform and will continue to innovate ahead of the market in order to provide our customers with the DNS and traffic management services they need to remain competitive.
- Watch a demo of the NS1 platform in action
- Download 451 Research’s Impact Report on NS1
- Sign up and begin using NS1 within minutes
- Read our blog
- Follow us on LinkedIn
- Follow us on Twitter
NS1’s intelligent DNS and traffic management platform, with its data driven architecture and unique Filter Chain routing engine, is purpose-built for the most demanding, mission-critical applications on the Internet. NS1’s comprehensive platform technology leverages infrastructure, application and network data to make intelligent routing decisions in real time, ensuring optimal application performance and reliability. NS1’s customers include leading brands like Yelp, Imgur, MaxCDN, Collective Media, OneLogin and many more.