We're excited to be back this year in Santa Clara as a sponsor for O'Reilly's Velocity Conference. If you're interested in learning to build websites, apps, and services that are fast, scalable, and highly available—this is the conference for you. This year's Velocity is focusing on building highly resilient systems at scale.
Velocity will be taking place on June 20-23 at the Santa Clara Convention Center. Feel free to use our coupon code, NS125, to save 25% off of your conference pass. Registration is open now.
There will be tons of great talks at Velocity this year. Our CEO, Kris Beevers, will be chatting with friends at Riot Games and Yelp about building and optimizing applications at scale.
- Leveraging multi-CDN at Riot Games with Ray Panahon, Riot Games and Kris Beevers, NS1
- Future-proofing application delivery at Yelp: Building and tuning traffic management for large web-scale applications with Sarguru Nathan, Yelp and Kris Beevers, NS1
Of course, you're welcome to stop by our booth (#511) to meet the entire NS1 team where we'll be answering your questions and discussing:
- Simplifying DNS management and achieving DNS redundancy for mission critical applications
- Combining DNS and traffic management to get an edge in performance
- How our cloud-based routing engine, Pulsar™, uses real-time performance data for intelligent routing
- Best practices in building a globally distributed application
- And much more!
But the fun doesn't stop there. You're also invited to our exclusive event, Snappy Hour. We've teamed up with Highwinds and Google Cloud Platform to chat performance and enjoy drinks & appetizers after the first day of Velocity's Expo Hall. You don't need to be registered for Velocity to attend Snappy Hour. But you do need to RSVP today, as space is limited!