We're a DevOpsDays regular at this point and love the amazing community that's grown out of these events. Since we started participating in 2016 our team has been having great conversations with developers and operations specialists alike. 2017 is no different - with DevOpsDays Charlotte in the rearview we're super excited to sponsor and attend DevOpsDays Baltimore this week!
For those new to DevOpsDays, the conference will include keynote talks, ignite talks, and open space discussions on the topics most important to attendees. If you're like us and enjoy having deep discussions about Star Wars over beers, there will be a happy hour with lots of drinks and food to keep you occupied.
Planning to be in Baltimore this week? Here's what you need to know:
- Info and Registration: DevOpsDays Baltimore 2017
- Date: Tuesday, Mar 7, 2017 - Wednesday, Mar 8, 2017
- Location: UMBC's Columbus Center
Speaking of beers, make sure to join us for Taco Tuesday Happy Hour with Baltimore Tech Community. This event is free, but you'll need to register here.
There will be tons of great talks and sessions. Here are some highlights:
- Continuous Integration: a bittersweet love story - Suzie Prince
- Lost art of troubleshooting - Leon Fayer
- Decoding Culture: Beyond the Fluff and Back to Business - Jeff Gallimore
- The Transversal Delivery Pipeline - Mike Nescot
- Don't Mind the Gap: How to DevOps in an Airgapped world - Galen Emery
- Making Your Product Manager Productive - Clinton Wolfe
The entire schedule can be viewed here.
Of course, we'll have a booth and will be giving away awesome NS1 swag so make sure to stop by and grab some. Bring a business card to enter our prize giveaway. And if you'd like to get in touch ahead of DevOpsDays, just shoot us a note.