This past year has been an amazing journey for NSONE.
We’ve grown our team, significantly expanded our network, added boatloads of new traffic routing features, and improved performance for some of the most cutting-edge companies in the world.
Here are some of the highlights, just from the last few months:
- edns-client-subnet support for more precise traffic routing goodness. NSONE remains one of the only providers to support this major routing feature.
- 2-factor authentication has been added to our portal to prevent unwanted guests from accessing your account.
- Our global network has expanded to 18 POPs, with our latest in Bucharest. Ongoing plans for an Antarctica POP have been moved to 2015.
- Linked records were added, eliminating round trips and providing easier management. Content Delivery Networks everywhere thanked us.
- Private DNS Networks were launched, enabling our customers to deploy NSONE’s powerful technology stack in unique topologies, both on-premise and in the cloud.
Even more to look forward to in 2015
We’re not planning on slowing down anytime soon — NSONE is currently hard at work adding features that will push the traffic management envelope even further.
Until next year — may your latency be low, and your winter frosty.
Warm wishes from the entire NSONE team.