NEW YORK & BRIGHTON, England – Dec. 15, 2016 – NS1®, the leading intelligent DNS and traffic management provider with a vision to Build a Smarter Internet™, announced today the opening of their new EMEA office in Brighton, England. Industry veteran Graham Harris will serve as regional director and David Browne will serve as sales manager. Located in one of Europe’s fastest-growing technology hubs, the company plans to leverage the south coast’s rich ecosystem to add additional headcount through 2017 and beyond.
This new expansion comes at a time when demand for the company’s application delivery solutions has accelerated due to rapidly changing market dynamics that have elevated awareness around the need to modernize DNS for resiliency and the cloud while meeting digital transformation objectives. NS1 previously announced triple-digit growth and successfully closed on an oversubscribed $20+ million B round led by Deutsche Telekom Capital Partners, Two Sigma Ventures and Telstra Ventures.
- DNS Resiliency: Now more than ever, IT leaders are aware of the importance of DNS in their application delivery stack. Recent events have demonstrated how network outages, both malicious and accidental, can negatively impact the business and why redundant DNS is now considered an industry best practice.
- The Cloud: Many enterprises are actively looking to move from the traditional data center and appliance-based models to more robust and cost-effective cloud solutions. Global server load balancing, authoritative DNS, multi-CDN enablement and internal network DNS are just some of the cloud capabilities that intelligent DNS and traffic management delivers.
- Digital Transformation: In order to stay competitive in a rapidly changing marketplace, enterprises are adopting digital transformation strategies including Agile, DevOps and Infrastructure as Code that enable application developers to quickly deploy new solutions to consumers while building efficiencies into the build, test, deploy process. DNS solutions with an API-first architecture offer critical automation and integrations capabilities that can help IT leaders successfully execute on their digital transformation initiatives.
Graham Harris, EMEA Regional Director, said: “NS1 has built a highly respected brand and counts some of the best-known enterprises in the world as their customers. The company has achieved exceptional growth over the past few years, and it is an exciting opportunity to bring NS1’s market-leading platform to the EMEA markets. Being based in Brighton, England gives us the ability to reach some of the largest markets in the world while also drawing on some of the best talent in Europe, which will allow us to rapidly scale the business.”
• Watch a demo of the NS1 platform in action
• Download 451 Research’s Impact Report on NS1
• Sign up and begin using NS1 within minutes
• Read our blog
• Follow us on Twitter
• Like us on Facebook
About NS1 NS1’s intelligent DNS and traffic management platform, with its data-driven architecture and unique Filter Chain routing engine, is purpose-built for the most demanding, mission-critical applications on the Internet. NS1’s comprehensive platform technology leverages infrastructure, application and network data to make intelligent routing decisions in real time, ensuring optimal application performance and reliability. NS1’s customers include Yelp, LinkedIn, Imgur, MaxCDN, Collective Media and others. The company is backed by leading investors including Flybridge Capital Partners, Sigma Prime Ventures, Deutsche Telekom Capital Partners, Two Sigma Ventures, and Telstra Ventures among others. Visit NS1.com to learn more.